Below is a couple of things to keep in mind when visiting a Body Graphics tattoo / piercing shop. For minors wishing to get a piece done, please review the age requirements below before making a trip out to a shop.
During the week there will generally be little to no wait time for walk-ins. On the weekends, we tend to fill up with appointment book throughout the day, so if you plan on coming by and walking in on a friday, saturday or sunday and want to bring your friends, then your best bet is to stop in ahead of time and book your appointments, so you don’t have to wait when you come in.
As with any visit, make sure you have appropriate ID with you.
Keep in mind that we book appointments on a first come, first serve basis. Due to our high volume of frequent clients and walk-ins (because of the area and especially on weekends), there is a chance that when you walk in, there may be a wait.
We ask a $20.00 deposit fee to book an appointment (same day tattoos only), which goes towards the cost of your tattoo and will be used to hold a spot for you. We can only book new client appointments in person (if you live far away from any listed shop and need assistance, we will be happy to work with each person individually.) For larger, more involved designs, the artist will take anywhere between $50-$100 deposit depending on the tattoo.
Please contact us for more information on visiting us.
For ALL shops:
- Tattooing: No tattooing of anyone under the age of 18! No exceptions!
- Piercing: You must be 18 with proper identification.
- If you are under the age of 18, we can pierce the ages 16 and 17 only if you have the following with you:
- Parent or legal guardian, with all appropriate paperwork with you. If you have different last names from your parent/guardian, please bring paperwork linking you both together. We will not pierce you if there is no one who can legally sign for you.
- Parents/guardians: please bring a valid driver’s license/state id or a photo/work id with birth certificate.
- Minors id requirements: please bring a valid driver’s license with you or a state id. if you do not have these, please bring a birth certificate (not a photocopy of it) accompanied with a photo id. If you do not have the appropriate identification with you, we will not be able to help you!
Wear whatever you want, just keep in mind the area you want to get tattooed. For instance if you want a foot tattoo, don’t wear heavy boots! Wear sandals or something that will keep the area exposed.
Feel free to bring in any images with you that will help our artist create your tattoo. Keep in mind that we cannot print images off of PDAs, cell phones, or laptops at any of our locations. It is the responsibility of the client to print out all images elsewhere.
We will NOT tattoo your face. No exceptions! If you are looking for permanent cosmetic application please seek a licensed professional permanent makeup artist.